You can delete a vendor if it is no longer required, or if it was added by mistake. Please note that if you want to delete a vendor which has PO, invoices, credit notes, or returns you will need to delete these first.
- You will see a navigation bar at the top of your screen. Click 'Vendors' to open the vendor tab. In the top right corner of the screen, click 'View all vendors'.
- This will open a list of your vendors. Click 'View' next to the vendor you want to delete.
- This will open a page where you can see the details of this vendor.
- Click 'Quick links' in the top right corner. Under admin tools, click 'Delete'. Type 'delete' into the box and click 'Delete'.
- Please note, if you have any PO, invoices, credit notes, returns you will need to delete these first.