By default, an invoice is sent to the customer address. You can add invoice addresses - extra addresses that invoices can be sent to. For example, you may need to invoice an insurance company instead of the customer/work address.
- When you add an invoice address you are asked to search for this address first. This will make sure that you do not add the same address twice.
- You can also quickly add the landlord and work address as invoice addresses. This is useful for estate agents.
- When you create an invoice for this customer/work address you will be able to choose from a list of invoice addresses saved.
How to add an invoice address:
- Search for the customer/work address you would like to add an address to and open their profile.
- Open 'Quick links' in the top right corner and click 'Invoice addresses'.
- On the next page, if you have a landlord set up for this customer you will see this on the left, and a work address on the right.
- Click 'Edit' then select 'Enable' from the list to set this address as an invoice address. Alternatively, you can add an address (i.e insurance company) by clicking 'Add new invoice address'.