- Please note: The maximum size limit for attached files is 32 MB (megabytes). Please be aware of the file size of items you are uploading.
You can attach a file to an estimate. This is useful if you want to upload images/files related to this estimate. For example, images of damaged or broken appliances may make the issue clearer.
- Use the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to attach a file to. Then click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account.
- Click 'View' next to the estimate you would like to view. You can now see all of the details related to that estimate, including its survey, introduction, body etc.
- Click 'Files/Attached files' at the top of the page. You will see a page with attached files, click 'Add new file' on the right-hand side.
- Click 'Click to upload' a file at the bottom of the page. Select the file you want to upload. After the upload is completed you will see a list of the attached files for this estimate. These files are saved automatically.