Being able to attach files to your jobs is useful if you want to upload images/files related to the works that are carried out. For example, a boiler service job may have an image of the boiler for reference.
- Use the search bar to locate the job you wish to attach a file to. This can be done by searching for the customer or property and finding the job in the 'ongoing works' section, or by simply searching for the job number.
- You will be able to see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events, and parts.
- Click 'Files/Attached files' at the top of the page. You will see a page with attached files, click 'Add new file' on the right-hand side.
- Use the 'Click to upload a file' at the bottom of the page and then select the file you want to upload.
- After the upload is completed you will see a list of the attached files for this job. The files are saved automatically. You can upload as many files as you need to.