- Please note: The maximum size limit for attached files is 32 MB (megabytes). Please be aware of the file size of items you are uploading.
Being able to attach files to your jobs is useful if you want to upload images/files related to the works that are carried out. For example, a boiler service job may have an image of the boiler for reference.
- Use the search bar to locate the job you wish to attach a file to. This can be done by searching for the customer or property and finding the job in the 'ongoing works' section, or by simply searching for the job number.
- You will be able to see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events, and parts.
- Click 'Files/Attached files' at the top of the page. You will see a page with attached files, click 'Add new file' on the right-hand side.
- Use the 'Click to upload a file' at the bottom of the page and then select the file you want to upload.
- After the upload is completed you will see a list of the attached files for this job. The files are saved automatically. You can upload as many files as you need to.