You can attach a file to a job. This is useful if you want to upload images/files related to this job. For example a boiler service job may have an image of the boiler for reference.
Read how to add an attached file to a job
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address with the job you want to add a file to and press Enter on your keyboard.
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4).
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled Ongoing work click View on the job you wish to view.
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events and parts.
- Click Files/Attached files at the top of the page. You will see a page with attached files, click Add new file on the right-hand side.
- Click Click to upload a file at the bottom of the page. Select the file you want to upload. After the upload is completed you will see a list of the attached files for this job. The files are saved automatically. You can upload as many files as you need to.