You can reduce travel time and costs by using the 'nearby event' feature. This feature allows you to search for an event in a specific location so you can book a new event near that location making it more convenient by choosing an engineer that is already close to the destination where the event is taking place.
- In order to use this feature, open your diary and click 'Nearby events' on the right side of the panel.
- This will open a search bar where you can type a postcode or the first line of the address.
- You will see a list of events in the future that come under that postcode. Click each event to view it in the diary.
- When you have found the event you would like to use, just add a diary event as usual by clicking and dragging in a time slot nearby.
- Fill in the details as required and click 'Save' to confirm.