You can place a job on hold if it cannot be completed on the date it was booked. The hold descriptions can be set in system settings.
- Use the search bar and locate the customer/work address with the job you want to place on hold.
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search. Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account.
- Within the ongoing work section, click 'View' next to the job you want to place on hold.
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events and parts. Open 'Quick links' in the top right corner. Then click 'Place job on hold'.
- You can use the dropdown to select the on hold reason and tick whether you want to set a reminder to re-book this job. Fill in the information (required fields are marked with an asterisk) and click 'Save'.