Service reminders are notifications sent to your customers concerning recurring services. They can be sent via email, letter, or phone call, depending on which communications you have set up for your customers. A quick way to view these can be found under the 'Customers' tab on the navigation bar.
On the right-hand side, there is a section called service reminders. From here you can see the number of service reminders due in the next 30 days, and the number of phone calls that need to be made. Click 'View all service reminders' on the top right of this section:
You will then see a page with a list of all service reminders:
- You can edit the columns to view more/less information within the list.
- You can filter the list by service type by using the dropdown box or 'More filters'.
- You can view service reminders by date using the calendar button.
- You can process reminders by clicking the box next to the reminder (or to select all click the tick) and click 'Process reminders' in the top right corner.
- You can download this list to excel or print directly from Commusoft.
- If you would like to edit a service reminder you can now search for the customer using the search bar and edit it within their account.
How to add a service reminder:
- First, go to your system settings and select 'Service reminders'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing service reminders on the right-hand side.
- You can add your new service on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add service reminder'.
Read here how to add a follow up message to be sent after the initial reminder communication.
How to process service reminders for work addresses:
- Search for the customer who owns the work address
- Open their account and click 'Quick links'. Then click 'Work address reminders due'.
- You will then see a page with a list of service reminders for the customers work addresses. Click the box next to the service reminder/s and click 'Customer decision batch process' (please note if you are processing more than one service reminder they need to have the same access and communication method).
- You can now select whether these service reminders have been authorised, what access method you are using, and what communication method you are using. Click 'Process' at the bottom of the page.
- The service job has now been booked for the work address and you can add a diary event if required.