You can add an estimate by searching for the customer and adding an estimate within their account. You can then choose whether you would like to add it to the diary as an event.
If you want to add an estimate using the diary, click here
Watch a quick video showing you how to add an estimate
Or read how to add an estimate
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to book an estimate for and press Enter on your keyboard
- You will then see a list of customers/work address that are related to your search
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account
- Click Add new estimate on the right side of ongoing work section
- Fill in the form with the information of the estimate. You can click the small tick box at the bottom of this page to attach a diary event to this estimate. Click Add estimate at the bottom of the page.
- If you ticked Book into diary you will now see the diary page. Navigate through the dates and times to book your event
Once you have chosen the date, time, engineer for the estimate event a side bar will open where you can edit the information. You can also set up notifications for customer/work address/engineer here. When you are happy with this, click Save. The estimate and event is now booked for the customer/work address and is in the diary for the engineer