You can add several diary events to one job, a diary event is a date and time an engineer will visit a property to carry out works. In order to book a diary event, first search for the customer/work address you want to book a diary event for.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled 'Ongoing work' click 'View' next to the job you would like to book a diary event for.
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, any existing diary events and parts.
- Click 'Add new diary event' on the right side of the screen. You will now see the diary where you can book a diary event by clicking and dragging in a slot. Enter the details as required and click 'Save'.
- When setting up the job details themselves, you can also click a checkbox that will automatically take you to the diary to book a job:
- Either way, once the job has been added, a side-panel will be displayed to allow you to confirm all the information is correct before you hit 'Save'. you can make any last-minute amendments from here.