Previously called: Attached Files
Purpose: Attaching files to customers facilitates easy management of important documents.
For example, you can attach signed PDF documents to a Customer’s dashboard. This is useful for keeping track of important documents related to a specific customer, such as contracts or agreements.
- Maximum file size cannot exceed 32MB
- File name cannot exceed 75 characters
- Deleting files is irreversible and cannot be recovered
View property files
Navigate to customer/work address dashboard > Files
Add new file
- Click to upload a file > Select file from computer > Open
- Drag and drop file
- Files must be saved to the computer storage
- Multiple files can be uploaded at one time
Actions > Rename > Amend file name > Save
- Individual file - Actions > Delete > Type delete > Delete
- Multiple files - Tick box for chosen files > Delete selected files > Type delete > Delete
- Mass delete - Tick box in column header > Delete selected files > Type delete > Delete
- You can only mass delete one page at a time
- Individual file - Actions > Download
- Multiple files - Tick box for chosen files > Download selected files
- Mass download - Tick box in column header > Download selected files
N.B - If downloading more than 5 files, they will be compressed in a .zip folder for download, wait for the notification to trigger and the file can be downloaded here.
- You can only mass download one page at a time
Which file formats are supported within Commusoft?