You can add a service reminder to a customer/work address. You can set this up to send automatic notifications to you and the customer for when this service is due in system settings.
How to: Add a service reminder
- Search for the customer/work address you would like to add a service reminder to.
- Click on the customer/work address name to open their account. Navigate using the tabs across the top, click Reminders.
- You will see a page with reminders. Click Add new service reminder on the top right of the service reminder section.
- Fill in the information and click Add service reminder. If you do not see the method of communication you wish to send the service reminder via (in the Send to section), click here.
How to: Edit a service reminder
- On the 'Reminders' tab, you will see a page with reminders. Click Edit next to the service reminder you wish to change.
- Edit the information and click Save.
How to: Delete a service reminder
- From your 'Reminders' tab, click Delete next to the service reminder, you wish to remove.
- To ensure you haven't clicked delete by mistake you will need to type 'delete' into the box and click Delete to confirm you want to remove it.
Adding service reminders through system settings
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click System settings.
- In the list of Service reminders click Service reminders.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing service reminders on the right-hand side. You can add your new service on the left and it will appear on the right when you click Add service reminder.