You can add a service reminder to a customer/work address. You can set this up to send automatic notifications to you and the customer for when this service is due in system settings. In order to add a service reminded to a customer or work address, first, use the search bar to locate the customer or address you'd like the reminder added to.
- Once you've located the customer and opened their page, navigate using the tabs across the top, click 'Reminders', This will take you to a page listing any existing reminders associated.
- Click 'Add new service reminder' on the top right of the service reminder section to add a new one.
- Fill in the required information and click 'Add service reminder'. If you do not see the method of communication you wish to send the service reminder via (in the 'Send to' section), that likely means this communication method has simply not been set up for the customer which can be rectified but editing them.
- Once set up, this reminder will also be found on the 'Reminders' tab. If need be, you can click 'Edit' next to the service reminder you wish to change, make any necessary amendments and just click 'Save' afterwards.
- Likewise, if you need to delete a reminder, simply click the 'Delete' button, type 'delete' into the dialogue box to confirm and you can remove it from the system.
Adding service reminders through system settings
You can add a service reminder through your system settings.
- Scroll down and open the 'Service reminders' setting.
- This will open a page from which you can create the service reminders, defining their name, period and the way in which the reminders should be set (manually or automatically) and then save them by clicking 'Add service reminder'.
- Click 'Setup letters' in order to configure the messages that should be sent to customers who have a single property.