You can customise the titles drop down which appears when adding customers. This is useful if you've made a mistake/spelling mistake in a title i.e. Lird instead of Lord.
If you edit a title that has already been used against a customer you will be updating the customer's details too. For example, if you have a customer called Mr John Smith and you change the title in settings to Mrs then John's record will also be updated.
You can edit details on the mobile application. When you edit this information it will automatically change this information for all users (including web users)
Watch a quick video showing you how to edit a title
Or read how to edit a title
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner
- This will open the menu. Scroll down to System settings
- Click System settings. This will open the system settings page. Click Titles
- Click on the title you want to edit
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner. Type in your changes and click the tick in the top right corner to save