Purpose: Record your customer’s owned or managed properties for adding jobs/estimates/opportunities and an accurate property history.
- Landlord details cannot be edited unless enabled as an invoice address.
- Surname will default to ‘Occupier’ if not entered.
- Accurate address line 1 and postcode required for use with scheduling engine (Customer journey+).
- Name of Work address tab may be different if this has been changed for a customer type.
- A communication can be sent manually if the communication preference is not ticked.
- SMS communication preference will not show if SMS module is not active.
- Details can be edited at any time if the information hasn't been provided yet.
- SMS module is an optional paid feature.
- Postcode lookups is an optional paid feature.
Add a work address
1. Navigate to customer
- 'Work address' tab > Add new Work address
- Quick links > Add new work address
2. Add new Work address > Landlord
- Existing landlord - Click drop-down field > Begin typing name > Select from search results
- New landlord - Add new landlord > Enter landlord details > Save
3. Address > Enter contact and property details - Address line 1 required
4. Communication preferences > Tick/untick preferences as required > Add work address.
5. Work address details are displayed under customer details in property dashboard side panel.
📘️Adding an invoice address to a customer/work address