Purpose: You can add a job by searching for the customer/work address and adding a job within their account. Open the work address page and scroll down to find the 'Add new job' button (screenshot below). You can then choose whether you would like to add it to the calendar as an event.
You can also set a job, estimate or normal event up through the diary itself.
Add new job
- Use the search bar to locate the address you would like to add a job for. You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click into your chosen work address to open the property page.
- Once you've opened this page, just click 'Add new job' on the right side of the 'Ongoing work' section.
- Fill in the form with the information about the job. You can click the small tick box at the bottom of this page to attach a diary event to this job. Click 'Add job' at the bottom of the page.
- If you ticked book into diary you will now see the diary page. Navigate through the dates and times to book your event.
- Once you have chosen the date, time, and engineer for the job, a sidebar will open where you can further edit the information if need be.
- You can also set up notifications for customers or engineers here and decide whether or not to inform them about the creation of the diary event. When you are happy with this, click 'Save'. The job and associated diary event will now have been booked for the customer and will be in the diary ready to be actioned.