You can add a job by searching for the customer/work address and adding a job within their account. You can then choose whether you would like to add it to the calendar as an event.
If you want to add a job using the diary, click here.
Read how to add a job
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to book a job for and press Enter on your keyboard.
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account.
- Click Add new job on the right side of ongoing work section.
- Fill in the form with the information of the job. You can click the small tick box at the bottom of this page to attach a diary event to this job. Click Add job at the bottom of the page.
- If you ticked Book into diary you will now see the diary page. Navigate through the dates and times to book your event.
Once you have chosen the date, time, engineer for the job event a side bar will open where you can edit the information. You can also set up notifications for customer/engineer here. When you are happy with this, click Save. The job and event is now booked for the customer and is in the diary for the engineer.