If you email/call support with a query, the staff may ask you to take a screenshot of the problem you are having.
How to take a screenshot on a Mac
- Press Command (⌘)-Shift-3
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop
How to take a screenshot of part of your screen on a mac
- Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4
- Move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot.
- Drag to select an area.
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.