The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed.
Anyone who views the diary will be able to see where an engineer is, when he/she should complete a task, and what tasks they have to do at what time.
You can easily delete an event if it is no longer needed.
Please note, this will only delete the diary event, not the job attached to it.
Watch a quick video showing you how to delete an event
Or read how to delete an event
- Click Diary on the navigation bar
- Find the diary event you wish to cancel, Click (single left click) on the event
- This will open a page where you can see all details of this diary event, with details, reminders, job sheets etc
- Click Edit in the top right hand side. This will open up a page with buttons on the bottom. Click Delete event to remove this event from the diary. The job/estimate will still exist, but it will not be booked into the diary.
- Then you will see a small pop-up at the top of the page. Click Yes if you want to delete the diary event. Click No if you don't