In order to delete a user permanently from commusoft, go to your company settings and scroll down to 'Users' to bring up the list of your company users. Select the one you wish to delete. Once in their profile, click into 'Quick links' and select 'Delete user'.
You will have to confirm you wish to delete the user by typing 'Delete' into the dialogue box and click 'Delete' to remove them.
- You can't recover a user after they have been deleted.
- You will not be able to delete a user if they still have future diary events to be completed associated with them. These will need to be actioned before the user can be removed from Commusoft.
- If you delete an engineer, their user is removed from the diary, however, their diary events such as jobs, estimates, history will still remain with that user.
- The user timesheet report will still be available for this user even when they are deleted.
- If the user uses the mobile app it will no longer sync with the system. Their mobile app will be unusable.
- The user won't be able to log in, they can be viewed on 'deleted users', however, you can't edit details or recover this user.
- Once a user has been deleted you will not be charged for this user, unless you are contracted to a certain amount. If you are unsure, contact support.