Watch a quick video showing you how to delete a user, and scroll down for more information
- You can't recover a user after they have been deleted.
- If you delete an engineer, their user is removed from diary, however their diary events such as jobs, estimates, history will still remain with that user.
- The user time sheet report will still be available for this user even when they are deleted
- If the user uses the mobile app it will no longer sync with the system. Their mobile app will be unusable.
- The user wont be able to login, they can be viewed on 'deleted users', however you can't edit details or recover this user.
- Once a user has been deleted you will not be charged for this user, unless you are contracted to a certain amount. If you are unsure, contact support.