You can add job leave questions, this is what the engineer will be required to answer when they leave a site. These questions can be about the job, the customer or anything in between etc.
- Go to company settings. From the 'Mobile settings' section, open the 'Job leave questions'.
- You will see a page where you have 2 options, click 'Yes' if you want to set up job leave questions. Then you will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing questions on the right-hand side.
- You can add your new question on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add leave job question'.
- You can also make amendments to them using the 'Edit' function. Just ensure to save any changes you make to ensure they are applied to the questions.
- If you need to get rid of any of these questions, simply click 'Delete' next to the job leave question you wish to remove. To confirm, type 'delete' into the box, then click delete.