You can send emails, SMS, or letters to work addresses to inform them that a job has been booked. You can use different templates for many reasons. You may need to ask for information before going to site which can be specific to certain jobs. A customer who's given you the job may have set information they need you to input into the email/letter etc.
- In order to edit your work address job confirmation message, first, open your system settings and scroll down to the 'Jobs' section. From there, select the 'Work address job confirmation'. This will take you to the current version of your message.
- You can edit and amend it as you need to as well as using our dynamic tags (open these using the 'Use tagging' button) that will embed pertinent information such as customers names and work addresses themselves. Once you've edited your message and you're happy with it, click 'Save'.
- You can also go into the 'Advanced options'. From here, you can create confirmation templates, for later use and save them to Commusoft. You can name the templates as well as assigning them to specific customers and job descriptions.
What happens if I leave the additional option template customer and job description boxes blank?
- If you select a customer and a job description: It will be available to use against work addresses owned by that customer, using that job description.
- If you input a customer but leave the job description blank, it will be available for work addresses owned by that customer, and all job descriptions.
- If you leave the customer box blank but select a job description, it will show for all work addresses, but only for that job description.
- If you leave both the customer and job description boxes blank, it will be available for all work addresses owned by any customer, and all job descriptions.