Abort reasons are put in place to cover any eventualities in which a job cannot take place and needs to be aborted. They can be anything from 'Customer cancelled' to 'Job no longer required'.
- In order to add new reasons to this list, go to your system settings. From within the 'Jobs' section, click 'Abort reasons'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing abort reasons on the right-hand side. You can add your new abort reason on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Save abort reason'.
- To make amendments to existing reasons, click 'Edit' next to the abort reason you wish to change. You will see a page where you can edit the information. Use the form and change the details as required. Click 'Save abort reason'.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the abort reasons to reorder them. If you want to move an abort reason from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of abort reasons showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many abort reasons you have).
- Click 'Delete' next to the abort reason you wish to remove. To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click delete once more.