You can add estimate leave questions, this is what the engineer will answer when he leaves a site. These questions can be about the job, the customer etc.
- In order to add these leave questions, first, go to your system settings. Under the 'Mobile settings' section, click on 'Estimate leave questions'.
- You will then see a page where you have 2 options, click 'Yes' if you want to set up estimate leave questions.
- You will also have a form on the left-hand side where you can fill in the information for your questions and a list of existing questions on the right-hand side. You can add your new question on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add leave estimate question'.
- Once set up, you can edit these questions if need be by clicking the 'Edit' button next to the question in the list. Amend the information as need be then 'Save' afterwards to apply your changes.
- You can also remove them by clicking 'Delete'. From here, you will need to type and click 'delete' once more to confirm.