Estimate reject reasons are possible reasons that a customer may have rejected an estimate that they have been provided with.
- In order to set these up, first, go to your system settings.
- Scroll through and select 'Estimate reject reasons' from the 'Estimates' section.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing reject reasons on the right-hand side. You can add your new estimate reject reason on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add estimate reject reason'.
- Once created, you can choose to 'Edit' these by using the button on the right. This will allow you to make any required amendments, ensure you hit 'Save' afterwards to apply the changes.
- If you need to remove these, click 'Delete' next to the reason you wish to remove. Type and click 'delete' once more to confirm.