Your first estimate number is the number which your estimates will start from. You can choose between 1, 1000, or just use your own custom number to begin with. In order to set this up, open your system settings. From the 'Estimates' section, click 'First estimate number'.
You will see a page with tick boxes, click on the number you would like your estimate to start from. There will be help text telling you what number your estimate numbers will start from depending on how many you already have. To save your changes click 'Save'.
Articles in this section
- First estimate number
- Configuring your estimate templates
- Set up an estimate note
- Engineer estimate sheet email
- Edit the engineer estimate sheet SMS
- Customer estimate confirmation
- Work address estimate confirmation
- Editing a work address estimate reminder
- Add an estimate reject reason
- Edit estimate email message