You can customise the titles drop down which appears when adding customers. You may want to do this if you come across a non-standard title i.e. Lord, Reverend etc.
- In order to add to this list, open your system settings and from the 'General settings' section, click into 'Titles'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing titles on the right-hand side. You can add your new title on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Save'.
- You can click 'Edit' next to any of the titles you wish to change. You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the title. Change this information as required and click 'Save title'.
- You can reorder the titles that appear in the dropdown list when adding a customer. This is particularly useful if you tend to work with couples i.e. Mr & Mrs and therefore want that title at the top of the dropdown list.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the titles to do this. If you want to move a title from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of titles showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many titles you have).