You can customise the technical reference drop down which appears against the customer/work address to store important locations within a property. Technical references are things like water mains and gas meters.
- In order to add to this list, from the 'General settings' section, click 'Technical references'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing technical references on the right-hand side. You can add your new technical reference on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Save'.
- Click 'Edit' next to the technical reference you wish to change. You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the technical reference. Change this information as required and click 'Save technical reference'.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the technical references to reorder them. If you want to move a technical reference from page 2 to the top of the list then change the number of technical reference showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many technical references you have).
- If you need to get rid of a record, click 'Delete' next to the technical reference you wish to remove. To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click delete once more.