Purpose: To notify the right people when an opportunity is rejected and to clarify why. It also helps maintain proper records and accountability in the process. In this section, we can define various scenarios in which a customer will reject an opportunity after sending the proposal, covering the range of potential reasons for such rejections.
- The rejection reason can be chosen by both customer or assignee.
Opportunity reject reasons
- Profile > Settings > Opportunities > Opportunity reject reasons > View.
Add new opportunity reject reason
- 'Add new opportunity reject reason' > reason for rejection > Save. Include all potential reject reasons using the same process.
Edit a reject reason
- Edit > Amend the reason > Save.
Delete a reject reason
- Delete > Type delete > Delete.