You can convert a job as a recall to another job, this enables you to send a new engineer to the job and still link the first job and the recall job together, as well as add who was to blame for the recall.
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address with the job you want to convert to a recall job and press Enter on your keyboard. You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search. Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 3)
- Within the ongoing work section click View next to the job you want to convert to a recall job
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events and parts. Click Quick links in the top right corner. Then click Link job as a recall to another job
- From the drop down select a job you want to link to your recall job and then click confirm link
- You have now converted your job into a recall job and linked it to a previous job. As a final step you can choose to add an engineer to blame for the recall. Simply click on Add blame on the right of your screen and select an engineers who you would like to place the blame on
- You can change the blame and revert the recall job into a job by following the instructions on the screen