Adding reminders against users can be used for things like MOT's, birthdays, or even performance reviews. You can set this up through your company settings.
- Scroll down to 'Users' and click 'View' in order open the profile of the user you'd like to add a reminder for.a
- From their profile, click into their 'Reminders' tab.
- From here, click the 'Add new reminder' button in order to bring up a form in which you can define the reminder specifically.
- From here, you can set a date for the reminder, and a date for the user roles to receive a notification regarding the reminder, these details can be changed at any time.
- Once you've filled out the necessary fields (the required, mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk), click 'Save'.