You can add a service plan to a customer/work address enabling you to recognise whether or not a customer is on a plan, allowing you to then invoice accordingly.
- In order to add a service plan, first, go to your system settings.
- Open the 'Service plan' section from the 'Customer information' section.
- On the following page, fill in the service plan name and details. Once you have completed this click 'add service plan'.
- Search for the customer/work address you would like to add a service plan against.
- Click on the customer/work address name to open their account. You can now see all of the details related to the customer including notes contacts, work address, appliances, reminders and files. Click 'Quick links' in the top right corner and click 'service plan'.
- You will see a page with service plans associated with that customer. Click 'Add new service plan' on the right of the screen.
- Fill in the information and click 'Add service plan'.