Commusoft integrates to Parts Arena so you can easily add parts to your jobs. Parts arena will identify the parts you may need, then you can add them into jobs as and when you need to.
In order for this integration to work successfully, you must have a Parts Arena Pro account.
Follow these steps in order to add parts using your Parts Arena account:
- Open the Commusoft app and select the job you'd like to use parts arena with.
- When you have arrived, click on the parts tab and click the 'plus' icon to add a part as normal.
- If you have Parts Arena installed on your device, you will see an option for 'add via parts arena app' click this and you will be taken to your Parts Arena app.
- Navigate through Parts Arena and select the parts you wish to add to the job, then add them to a pick list.
- Click the parts arena menu and then pick lists and select the parts you have just added.
- Click the share icon at the top of the page and select 'third-party application' and then 'share'.
- You now have the option to remove them from the pick list, select 'yes'.
- You will be redirected to Commusoft and the parts you selected will be added against the job.