You can add an appliance to a property record on the mobile. This will allow you to complete the task while onsite, rather than waiting to be in the office, or in front of a computer.
How to add an appliance to a property:
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- This will open the menu. Search for the property you'd like to add an appliance to.
- Click on the property in the search results.
- Scroll through the tabs across the top of the screen. You will see one labelled 'Appliances'. Click on this tab.
- Check that the appliance doesn't already exist. If it doesn't then click the plus icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a page with a form. Fill in all of the details as required. It is important that Group, Type, Fuel type are setup within settings first.
If you get to a section where you cannot select an option, this is because you haven't added in the relevant details into system settings. You may need to contact someone in the office to complete this for you. Or take a look at these articles:
Add a fuel type on an Android phone
Add an appliance group on an Android phone
Add an appliance type on an Android phone
Add an appliance make on an Android phone
- Complete the form as required - please ensure you have added information into all feilds marked with an asterisk.
- Once complete, click the tick in the top right of the page. You can now select this appliance from a list when completing certificates for this property.