You must contact Commusoft support before updating Sage to ensure we support that version.
Before upgrading Sage, you must ensure there are no records in the accounting dashboard, in the waiting to be sent, processing, or failed logs before you back-up your Sage to use for your upgraded version.
- Integration must be completed on the PC/Server which runs the Sage Database and must have an instance of Sage installed on the same drive
- You are required to have Administrator privileges to install the Sage interface
- If this PC/Server has anti-virus installed, you must ensure exclusions are put in place for the SageInterface folder and SageInterface.exe application
- Sage must be closed before starting the integration
Once upgrading your version of Sage Line 50/Sage Instant you need to complete a series of steps to ensure Commusoft can continue to send data.
Read and complete the steps below. Click the links to open the article in a new tab. Follow and complete the instructions and return to this page to go to the next step.
2. Uninstall existing Sage Interface
Go to Windows 'Search' > Type control panel in the search box, Click 'Control Panel' > Under 'View by' select 'Large Icons' > click 'Programs and Features' > Click the program 'SageInterface' > Click Uninstall > Click 'Close' to complete the uninstall
3. Edit the account details
Within Commusoft > Click on Company settings > Accounting interface > Click Quick links > Click Edit credentials > Enter the information required.
4. Install Sage Interface and integrate to Sage Line 50/Sage Instant
- Go to Company settings > Accounting interface. Click Quick links > Install Sage interface
- Once you click on download Sage interface it will download to your Computers downloads area
- Locate the file in your downloads folder. From here you need to right click the file and select 'Run as administrator'
- Wait 10 minutes for the interface to initialise
- When you return to Commusoft, please click the box to let us know you've installed it