You can easily view engineer feedback through the diary, or through the job screen. This is useful if they have made event-specific notes that you wish to keep a record of. This feedback can be accessed through your diary or through the event details page itself.
- In order to see this feedback, first, go to your diary. Find the diary event you wish to view the feedback for and click into the diary event.
- This will open a side panel where you will see details of the event. Click the 'Feedback' tab in the top right.
- This will show you the arrive on-site questions (if applicable) and the leave questions (job sheet). You will also see timestamps for the accept, travel, arrive, and leave times and their locations.
You can also view the feedback through the event's details screen if that is easier, in order to do this you will need to have the job number handy, or alternatively, you can find the customer's profile and locate the event from there.
- In order to view feedback in this manner, search for the job and select it from the search results.
- You will then see the job details screen. In the diary, events section click 'View' on the event you'd like to view the feedback for.
- From here, you will see the side panel open with details of the diary event. Similarly to viewing it from the diary, click the 'Feedback' tab in the top right.
- Again, this will show you the arrive on-site questions (if applicable) and the leave questions (job sheet) as well as the timestamps for the accept, travel, arrive, and leave times and their locations.