You can raise various kinds of invoices aside from final invoices. An additional or interim invoice will create an invoice, but not mark the job as closed. A final invoice will close the job off.
- First, search for the invoice you'd like to convert.
- Click the invoice number in the search results.
- Click 'View' next to the invoice.
- Click 'Edit' on the invoice (Invoice breakdown section).
- At the top of the page, you will see a dropdown for invoice type.
- Click 'Final invoice'.
- Then click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.