Commusoft documents are in font Arial size 12pt. This can be changed within your company settings from the 'Default font size' section. You can select between 9pt and 12pt. Certificates are in the font Arial and primarily in 11pt font size, however, this can change to allow the certificate to fit better on one page (although this can be unavoidable in some cases).
Articles in this section
- Which file formats are supported within Commusoft?
- Cookies - what they are and why they need to be enabled?
- How do I link credit days to an accounting package?
- Linking customers and suppliers to accounting package
- What font and size are the documents Commusoft create?
- What do the CSV import statuses mean?
- Why aren't my notifications disappearing?
- Can I be logged into Commusoft on two machines at the same time?
- How do I change my password?