You can add a credit note to a supplier.
- Search for the supplier.
- Scroll to the credit note section and click Add new credit note.
- Fill in the form as required and click Add credit note.
You will need to allocate this credit note to a supplier invoice.
- Click View on the credit note.
- You will see a section for allocation history. Click Add new allocation.
- Change the information at the top of the screen as required.
- Select the invoice from the drop-down, or in the find it in the list (it will be in the list already if it is overdue).
- Type the amount in the 'amount to allocate' column.
- Remove any unnecessary rows using the Delete button. Click Add cash allocation.
Please note, if the invoice was assigned to a job, the credit note will be assigned to that job as well.