You can add payments into Commusoft to mark invoices as paid.
- Search for the invoice number, or search for the customer/job and click through to the invoice.
- Click 'View' on the invoice.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see a section for payments.
- Click 'Add new payment'.
- Commusoft will auto-fill the total invoice amount. Please fill in the information accordingly. You may need to set up some nominal accounts, click here to see how to do this: Add nominal accounts.
- To add one payment for multiple invoices you will need to add a cash allocation. Click here to see how to do this: Add cash allocation.