Purpose: Customer statements are an overview of a person or organisation's financial situation at a specific point in time, showing how much money is owed to you. It lists all unpaid invoices and unallocated credit notes.
Additionally, with the Statement portal customers can view their statement and make payments online.
- Email attachment max file size (total) 16mb
- If no invoices can be attached to email, change 'Attach invoices to statement' setting
- Statement portal available on Customer Journey+
Navigate to customer dashboard > Quick links > Send statement > Select 'Group statements by customer contact' from drop down (Yes/No) > Review statement PDF
- Print > PDF will open in a browser tab
- Email > Select recipient > Review statement email template > Attach any relevant invoice PDFs > Send