Purpose: Domestic Gas Safety inspections can be carried out up to 2 months prior to the next service due date. Completing the service early requires the next service date to be entered accurately on the certificate, understanding the ways this can be done speeds up certificate creation while on site.
- If you don't see this option, contact an office user to check the job is booked as a service.
- Service reminder dates must be kept accurate for the date to populate correctly.
- User must be ‘Arrived’ on a diary event to add a certificate.
- Custom forms can be configured to include this option.
- Not available on any other Commusoft standard certificate.