In order to send CIS records to Xero, you need to enable the CIS setting in both packages and add the nominal code for CIS Labour Income into Commusoft, this nominal code only shows once CIS is enabled.
- To activate CIS in Commusoft follow this guide: CIS Percentage
- To activate CIS in Xero follow this guide provided by Xero: Xero: Set-up CIS
1. Enable CIS in both Commusoft and Xero as per the guides above.
2. Once CIS is enabled in Xero the relevant nominal codes will display in the Chart of accounts.
3. Add the CIS Labour Income nominal into Commuoft > System settings > Nominal accounts