Purpose: This integration allows you to connect to the supplier City Plumbing to see live prices of suppliers.
- You must have an active account number with City Plumbing. You will need to add City Plumbing as one of your suppliers in Commusoft as well, which will be explained below.
- You will need to have this supplier created in Commusoft
- You will also need to add branches against this supplier within Commusoft
- It is important to note that this integration only works for ‘Parts’. ‘Items’ & sending electronic purchase orders are NOT supported and will cause the integration to fail.
- Due to the nature of the City Plumbing API integration, the 'Deliver to Office' option will not work.
- You will also need to import parts into the system. Please see these guides for assistance:
Import parts and prices
Importing supplier parts
Importing parts and prices: cleaning your data
- The price is displayed in the Purchase Order screen may not be the same as what is shown on the supplier website. This may happen due to the contractual price, or a deal within the integration. Commusoft pulls the information that the supplier integration gives us, so please speak with your account manager at the supplier level if you see a different price.
Adding City Plumbing to your suppliers:
- Go to company settings > Integrations > ‘Supplier purchase order integration’.
- Search for City Plumbing, then select it on the list.
- A module will appear with the supplier listed as ‘City Plumbing’. You must enter the account number, username, password, postcode, and telephone number to proceed.
- You’ll need to select a branch code for each of your branches. Search your branch code, and select it. Then hit ‘Save’.
If you do not know your branch code, please contact city plumbing
- You will see a screen with a green checkmark confirming your setup has been completed. There is nothing needed at this time to continue the integration.
Adding parts to your City Plumbing Integration:
- First, go to System settings > Parts & Prices.
- Find the part you wish to add to your City Plumbing integration, hit ‘Configure’.
- Search for a supplier for ‘City Plumbing’. Then add the City Plumbing supplier product code. This will pull in the price as well, then hit ‘Save’.
Below: A part with the City Plumbing supplier & product code added for recognition in the City Plumbing integration.
Adding an electronic purchase order to City Plumbing
- Open the supplier, or open the job (costs tab) that you want to raise a purchase order against.
- Tap ‘Add new purchase order’. Add your parts as necessary.
- You will see a spinning wheel when searching price parts, this is the system retrieving the live price from City Plumbing.
- Select a delivery method. You must select collect from supplier, and ensure you select the correct branch. Click ‘add purchase order’.
- When you want to send your PO, tap ‘Send to City Plumbing via Integration’. Type ‘Confirm’. The system will then show you an integration history module to show what you’ve done and will include a City Plumbing Reference number.