This page helps explain how to contact Commusoft for the purchasing of new trackers for use within your system. Costs, as well as the explanation of how to purchase, are below.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the Tracker and SIM card
- Each tracker will come with a 24-month manufacturer's guarantee which covers any manufacturer faults and/or issues.
- Installation is not provided by Commusoft.
- SMS credits are needed if you'd like to use the engineer profile portal
- Trackers can be transferred between users in your Commusoft account.
- Trackers can not be transferred from one Commusoft account into a different Commusoft account.
If you'd like to know more about the features before purchasing and to help choose which type of device will be right for you, check the links below:
The cost per tracker has been reduced the more devices you buy in one transaction.
The price includes the sim card; pre-installed with £10 credit and initial configuration of the device, so all you have to worry about is the installation and user configuration.
How do I Purchase Trackers?
1. Go to company settings > Purchase trackers.
2. Select the quantity against the type of tracker you want to purchase.
3. Enter your Delivery address and Card details.
4. Click Purchase
5. You will receive an email with the tracking number when your order is dispatched. Orders are sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for.