Previously called: Job report email message.
Purpose: This setting allows you to set the default email message for your job report, and can help reduce admin time by having the system do it for you. You have multiple options of when reports are sent, as well as how they are sent.
- The diary event must be in the future to trigger the feature
- The required action must be completed on the mobile app
- The Job report email should be received within an hour of the diary event being actioned, but this can vary on how detailed the Job report workflow is, mobile signal etc.
- Profile icon > Settings > Jobs > Job report email template.
- Select one of the top options and select as required from send the job report when: