- Import payments must be enabled within Commusoft.
- Sage 50 Cloud Accounting and Kashflow Do Not support this feature.
- All payments entered into the package will import to Commusoft, including payments that do not relate to an invoice in Commusoft.
- Payments cannot be imported retroactively, they will start to import from when it is enabled.
- Payments must not be added to the package as a batch payment.
- Payments should not be entered into Commusoft once Import Payments is enabled.
Set up your Payment Methods and Nominal codes so that Commusoft and your Accounting Package match.
Note: Xero does not use Payment Methods so the imported payment will default to the top one in your Commusoft list.
How do I enable Import Payments?
Profile icon > Integrations > Accounting packages > View Dashboard > Quick links > Change settings
Import Payments > toggle to On > Save