Purpose: Connecting to your Wolseley account will enable live price checking for parts when raising purchase orders and seamless sending of electronic purchase orders.
- Must have an active credit account number with Wolseley (cash account will not integrate).
- Company email in Commusoft must be the same as the Wolseley account email.
- Only a single supplier account in Commusoft can connect to Wolseley.
- Must have an existing Wolseley supplier within Commusoft setup with branches and contacts.
- Wolseley accounts are verified by the Wolseley eCommerce team. This can take from 48 hours to 72 hours. Verification is based on Account number, Account type, Account address (Must match Company settings > Company details > Name and address), Account email (Must match Company settings > Company details > Email)
- DO NOT disconnect and reconnect while integrating 'Pending activation'
- Must have a comprehensive parts list in Commusoft which is additionally updated with supplier product codes and prices.
- Live price checking will only be enabled for PO line item type ‘Parts’ only.
- Live prices are checked with supplier product codes not part name.
- Only live unit prices are provided not VAT to the related part.
- Live prices are provided by the supplier based on contract, deals and account type with the supplier. Any queries related to prices will need to be addressed with the supplier directly.
- Live prices used on PO’s will not update the stored supplier price within parts and prices.
- PO’s sent electronically (not via email) must contain line item type ‘Parts’ only. PO’s with line item type ‘Items’ will fail.
- Live prices are only available on web.
Setup parts list and supplier prices
- Profile icon > Integrations > Suppliers > Wolseley > Add integration
- Enter ‘Account number’ (Wolseley account number) > Continue
- Type the Wolseley supplier name already entered in Commusoft in search > press enter > select supplier from the search results > Continue
- You’ll need to select a branch code next, search your branch code, and select it. Then hit ‘Save’.
- You will receive an email asking to validate the account request from Commusoft, follow the instructions in the email to do so.
- Add PO > Type (‘Part name’, ‘Manufacturers part number’ or ‘Supplier product code’) and select from the filtered dropdown list > icons displayed on Unit cost
Live price generated
Live price from Wolseley based on the supplier product code stored for this part.
Live price NOT generated
Supplier product code stored for this part is not recognised as a valid product number with Wolseley.
Circular loading dots, Wolseley API/connection if not available, please try again in 30mins.
Integration details may no longer be valid, please check ‘Manage integration’. If the integration is still valid, please try live price again in 1 hour as the Wolseley supplier is having an API/connection issue.
Electronic purchase order
- Add PO > Add line item type ‘Parts’ only > set 'Delivery Method' to 'Collect from supplier' and select the branch.
- Re-check details entered > Click ‘Add purchase order’.
- Click ‘Send to Wolseley via Integration’ > type 'Confirm’
Notes: PO generated via part reorder templates will automatically send when created.
This will give you a fail or success message. Should you fail, the system will have a notification module as to why, and explain what is needed for the PO to go over correctly.
- Go to Company settings > Integrations > Suppliers > Wolseley > Manage integration
- View Account number
Go to Company settings > Integrations > Suppliers > Wolseley > Disconnect > Type ‘disconnect’ > Disconnect