Purpose: This integration allows you to connect to the Wolseley system to see the live prices of suppliers, as well as create and send electronic purchase orders over.
- You must have an active account number with Wolseley. You will need to add Wolseley as one of your suppliers in Commusoft as well, which will be explained below.
- You will need to have this supplier created in Commusoft
- You will also need to add branches against this supplier within Commusoft
- It is important to note that this integration only works for ‘Parts’. ‘Items’ are NOT supported and will cause the integration to fail.
- You will also need to import parts into the system. Please see these guides for assistance:
Import parts and prices
Importing supplier parts
Importing parts and prices: cleaning your data
- The price is displayed in the Purchase Order screen may not be the same as what is shown on the supplier website. This may happen due to the contractual price, or a deal within the integration. Commusoft pulls the information that the supplier integration gives us, so please speak with your account manager at the supplier level if you see a different price.
Adding Wolseley to your suppliers:
- Go to company settings > Integrations > ‘Supplier purchase order integration’.
- Search for Wolseley, then select it on the list.
- A module will appear with the supplier listed as ‘Wolseley’. You must enter the account number associated. Then hit ‘Next’.
- You’ll need to select a branch code next, search your branch code, and select it. Then hit ‘Save’.
- You will receive an email asking to validate the account request from Commusoft, follow the instructions in the email to do so.
Adding parts to your Wolseley Integration:
- First, go to System settings > Parts & Prices.
- Find the part you wish to add to your Wolseley integration, hit ‘Configure’.
- Search for a supplier for ‘Wolseley’. Then add the Wolseley supplier product code. This will pull in the price as well, then hit ‘Save’.
Below: A part with the Wolseley supplier & product code added for recognition in the Wolseley integration.
Adding an electronic purchase order to Wolseley
- Open the supplier, or open the job (costs tab) that you want to raise a purchase order against.
- Tap ‘Add new purchase order’. Add your parts as necessary.
- You will see a spinning wheel when searching price parts, this is the system retrieving the live price from Wolseley.
- Select a delivery method. You must select collect from supplier, and ensure you select the correct branch. Click ‘add purchase order’.
- When you want to send your PO, tap ‘Send to Wolseley via Integration’. Type ‘Confirm’. This will give you a fail or success message. Should you fail, the system will have a notification module as to why, and explain what is needed for the PO to go over correctly.