Purpose: This setting allows you to set your mobile experience workflows, both arrive and leave, including setting the default template when booking a job into the diary.
This section allows you to set your mobile experience workflows, including setting the default template when booking into a diary.
- Job template workflows are only available on the 'Go Paperless' Plan and above.
- If you do not set your work templates for your specific job descriptions, the software will default to what you have set up for your Job arrive signature message, Job arrive on site questions, Job leave signature message , and Job leave questions settings.
- Important: Mobile users have to force close and reopen their app for changes made/saved to the mobile experience of a job description to appear in the app.
After creating a job report workflow template, you are able to assign it to specific job descriptions.
- Go into System settings > Job descriptions. Then, to select the job description you wish to add the workflow template to, hit ‘Configure’.
- Within the configure module, you will see ‘Mobile Experience’ with two options, ‘Arrive workflows’, and ‘Job report workflows’.
- You may assign your created arrive workflows here by going to the arrival questions area and going to any open field with ‘Please select’ available. Search for your workflow, and select it.
- You may edit the default and order of these workflows by setting workflows as a ‘Default’.
- Once you have selected and chosen to default it or not. Hit ‘Save’.
Job report workflows
- You may assign your created job report workflows here by going into the job question column and using the ‘Please select’ option in a blank field to search for your created flows.
- You may edit the default and order of these workflows by setting workflows as a ‘Default’, This would change it to be the default workflow that appears when you are booking in jobs on the diary.
- You may select the different templates you’ve created by going into the advanced options area in the diary booking module.